ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
MAT is a Platinum Approved Learning Partner of ACCA for Student Tuition. Platinum level approval for Student Tuition guarantees a quality learning experience and is strongly recommended by ACCA, and that our students consistently meet exam results targets, set by meeting or exceeding ACCA’s worldwide pass rates. MAT is an Authorised Centre for Computer Based Examinations (CBE) for ACCA. We conduct CBE's most Friday mornings, and at more or less any other time with sufficient prior arrangement.
Please read on to find out the reasons why ACCA is your future in finance and accounting…
Join ACCA and you are accessing an unrivalled global network of offices, learning providers, examination centres and employers.
- Students and members in 170 countries
- Office and centres in nearly 80 countries
- Partners worldwide
Every six minutes, somewhere in the world, someone registers as an ACCA student. So will you still stand out from the crowd? Absolutely. ACCA students and members are individuals in every sense, not bound by business-sector or country-border constraints.
ACCA has been around for over 100 years and in that time we have built a reputation of excellence in qualifications and training that is recognized around the world, especially by employers of accountants.
The ACCA Qualification is designed to provide the accounting knowledge, skills and professional values which will deliver finance professionals who are capable of building successful careers across all sectors, whether they are working in the public or private sectors, practising in accounting firms, or pursuing a career in business.
In order to qualify as an ACCA member, you will complete:
Benefits of CBE
- 14 exams (nine of which are eligible for exemption)
- Relevant practical experience, with a minimum of three years
- A Professional Ethics module.
MAT is an Authorised Computer Based Examination Centre (CBE) for ACCA. CBE offers you the following benefits:
- Flexibility - as you can sit CBE at any time of year. And there is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the examinations by CBE.
- Instant feedback - Your result is available end of the examination.
- Results are uploaded by the licensed centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours.
- New students, who registered too late for paper based examinations, are still eligible to sit CBE's anytime.
Upcountry students who may not be able to attend the full schedule of weekend and evening classes, may find it more convenient to attend revision classes, which are scheduled over short periods, entirely during May and November (download timetable below).
Download - The Following: